Sunday, July 15, 2012

Buy it by the bag

I have always been kinda mesmerized by product packaging--and there is plenty of interesting packaging here. One thing I notice is that anything can be purchased in a plastic sack.

bag of bleach

bag of cooked refried beans

bag of mustard

drinks "to go" in the red bucket--a baggy, a straw and a knot. the blue sacks on the left are water by the bag

bag of dish soap

bag of cream--milk and yogurt also available by the baggy

So--put my theory to the test! Comment below: What would like to see that might be available by the bag?

4 comments:

  1. How about peanut butter? That would be hard to get all of it out of a plastic bag. Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK--I have been slow to reply regarding peanut butter in the bag, because I was really determined to find it. However, you totally win: I did NOT find any peanut butter in a bag, even after traveling to the "big fancy import grocery store" in Matagalpa. 2 Points to you!
    However--I must add that I have not found ANY peanut butter at all for sale--so I think I should still get partial credit--I bet if they HAD peanut butter here you could buy it by the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL leave it to mom to find the one thing you can't find in a bag Credit to both of you for keeping us amused with your peanut butter search

    ReplyDelete
  4. And on her first try! So not fair. (see, I still pout when I lose a game)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?